Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmastime Is Here Again

Christmas ain't about the presents, but here goes. I think I finally have my shopping LIST done, anyway, and I'll be ready for Christmas. Here are a few ideas for Mom and for me:

for Mom

  • anything apricot -- jam, dried fruit, even toiletries!
  • great country or easy listening tunes, CD format
  • anything Christmas -- tunes, eats, ornaments -- you name it
  • anything shiny
  • COAL (just kidding!)

Oh, and I'm sure she'd crown anybody who bought her laundry soap or coffee, but she sure does go through a lot of both!

for me

  • Barnes & Nobles gift cards = fun AND textbooks
  • pretty beads of any kind
  • love and devotion from my friends and family
  • somebody to spot for me while I finish painting the bathroom

And, yes, this simple shiny woman likes simple shiny things, too -- but only from the family and the sweetie. If there's anything else I need, I'm sure Amazon has it!

1 comment:

Barbra said...

P.S. The very best gift was seeing my family. Oh, and most everybody seemed appreciative of the things I chose for them. Thanks, all.