Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa's Last-Minute Thoughts

I've just got one gift yet to pick up myself: the most fun one. (For a kiddo!!!!)

But, yes, there are a few items I simply forgot to put on my list. Too bad for me! One involved a promise I made to a high school friend (Angel -- yes her real name, a pediatric dentist) who thinks I should start using a WaterPik. If I am blessed with such an apparatus one I'll endeavor to try to use it, I promise, but I simply have no place to put it right now, and I have to pare down my routine to even get out the door.

I love my SpinBrush & use it almost half the time I brush -- the rest of the time I don't want to feel lazy or, frankly, lose the skill set! In terms of other personal care items, the only one I can't justify buying for myself is the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Night rinse (the clear one!) It really seems to help!!

No comments: